I’ve been absent from the blogosphere for over a month now. Remember when my internet connection was down for a couple months? Well, once it got fixed I figured that was the end of my problems. Then my beloved Macbook died.
Luckily, I have a backup hard drive of everything that was on it–although unfortunately, I have no way to access it (Mac/PC file transfer issues, or something–according to the boyfriend). So I’m starting over with a clean slate.
However, I’m definitely trying to look on the positive side. The blogging break was kind of good for me! I feel like I was in a bit of blogging rut before, so during my accidental break I did a bit of thinking, writing, and researching to decide where I want to take my blog and what I’m trying to do. I’m pretty excited to re-start blogging.
So the highlights:
- School started in late September. I’m taking Medical Terminology, Medical Insurance Billing, and Medical Law, Ethics, & Bioethics.
- I went camping for the first time (in the Olympic National Forest).
- My birthday was October 3, I turned 24!
- The boyfriend and I took up a new sport: parkour, which is also known as free running (I added a couple links to youtube videos if you’re interested in seeing more).
- I badly sprained my ankle and I’m currently on crutches (this is unrelated to the above highlight).
Also, if you’re wondering about the title of this post? Cephalgia the medical term for “headache”. 🙂