Wondering what’s been happening with my life? Here’s the rundown:
- Christmas: I got a Kindle Paperwhite! This means I spent several hours browsing Amazon.com frantically downloading as many books as I could possibly get. (Who can resist a good book? Plus the Kindle is very easy to transport to and from classes. Right now I’m currently reading 4 different books.)
- I’ve been playing with a lot of technology recently. The boyfriend’s parents are BIG on electronics/technology and they’ve been really kind about letting us borrow some of their awesome equipment! As such, I’ve been fooling around with a Nikon D70 and a Wacom tablet recently. (Also, I acquired Photoshop over Christmas! Thanks to my sweet boyfriend.)
- I’m in the second week of my second quarter of my program. I’m taking 5 classes which total up to 14 credits (if I remember correctly). I’ve been very busy, because I’m taking a couple online classes and I’m hoping to finish them early. Wish me luck!
- Boyfriend and I got a pet! Boyfriend has been begging for a rat for several months, and we ended up finding one that someone was giving away. Boyfriend has decided to name him “Rufus.”
- I got into the Zumba craze! I actually love it. I go (almost) every Wednesday and Friday evenings.
Until next week!